Another looking at this NSX....JH4NA1154RT000483

Hi guys, i'm new and wanting to get some opinions on this nsx posted in the for sale section.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154777

What is everybody's opinion on it or does anyone know anythinga bout it. It looks to be in good shape minus the mileage. I have a s2000 with 173k on it and it runs fine, soo i'm curious how the NSX would fare. Aside from maintenance records what else should I look for on that high of a mileaged car, in addition to the leaks, cv boots, ect inspection.

Thanks guys!

for starters he does'nt mention why he needed a new engine,if you find out post here.

well since the timing belt and water pump was done 8 years ago. plan on doing that when you get the car.

probably getting rid of it cuz it needs that service done.

and if he hasnt done the TB/WP then what else has he not done in 8 years?

your looking at 4-5K to bring her up to date with service.
so add that to the price. not including the clutch which has DEF. not been done.

The first one broke perhaps. :eek: My guess is that he did "the money shift".

Lol. i'll ask him.

If it doesn't have any serious frame damage this would be the perfect platform to start out for mods.

Thats what i'm thinking. If there isn't no frame issue this would be good place to start for some forced induction.

well since the timing belt and water pump was done 8 years ago. plan on doing that when you get the car.

probably getting rid of it cuz it needs that service done.

and if he hasnt done the TB/WP then what else has he not done in 8 years?

your looking at 4-5K to bring her up to date with service.
so add that to the price. not including the clutch which has DEF. not been done.

I see. On the worst case scenario (maintenance wise) , it does need the TB/WP and along with the clutch. and its about 6k. Would this still be a good price? My budget is 25k ish. I haven't found many decent shaped black/black manuals. Or Red/Black for that matter.

Kevs4's CT'd nsx is in my price range, and i would save money on future mods. But he has a high boost kit on, and i'm not familiar how durable the c30 motor is with boost.

Well cross one off the list. The 94' with 172k is sold. :frown:

That was a great deal. Snooze you lose. One thing I've always done if I find a very good deal on a car, jump and jump fast!!

Back