Another great buy!

that's probably close to KBB... is it possible this seller doesn't know they don't go for well above KBB?

my guess?

It's a scam. Craigslist does not have a warehouse.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my car. The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, kept in our own garage, remaining warranty available. It is fun and robust to drive. My father, who died 1 month ago, was the first owner of the car. The car is an US model with US specs, technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well. It has a US title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and comes with all the documents you need to register the item. I must inform you that currently I am in UK. I did not bring it here with me because the car's steering wheel is on the left side, and so it is difficult driving it around the UK. The car is now located at the Craig's List warehouse in San Francisco, California. The car will be shipped and insured by Craig's List. Craig's List will act as a 3rd party for our transaction. You will not have to pay additional taxes for this. To be able to receive or pick up the car you will have to make a $2,700.00 deposit. After you inspect the car if anything seems wrong you will be able to receive a refund from Craig's List. Please send me your full name and shipping address to forward them to Craig's List. They will contact you with more details. Thanks for your interest, please feel free to email me any questions or concerns you may have.

Respectfully,
Thomas

gee...that sounds very legitimate...where is the scam???:rolleyes:

C'mon people!!! Use your heads...If it sounds too good to be true, IT IS!!!

especially when they start asking for a deposit on a dead dudes car in "Craigs List warehouse":biggrin:

Back