Another goodie on

4291P1010289.JPG

JBT 6 piston BBK, I believe they are 14" rotors. These things are huge! Caliper sticks out past the bottom of the fender:eek:
4291P1010285.JPG

Those look great. I just ordered the JBT front and rear kit, 6 pot front and 4 pot rear, I cant wait until they get here.:biggrin:

did you have an issue with finding wheels that would fit over those big things? They look great by the way!!!!! I would liked to see a picture of them with the wheels on and sitting on the ground.

We just figured out that we have a wheel problem this week:eek: havent really come up with a for sure solution yet, but we are working on it:confused:
needless to say, you will see my Blitz wheels that I just painted gold, in the for sale section soon:redface:

damn!
can't wait to see the final transformation.

Wow!:eek: :biggrin:

Do you have a choice of where the calipers go? I noticed that on F1 cars, the calipers are on the bottom because that lowers the center of gravity of the unsprung weight.

Yep, they sure look huge. They look very similar to the Greddy/Alcon calipers. Dont they have the same manufacturer or something?

They are HUGE!! What coilovers are you running?

SoCalDude said:
Wow!:eek: :biggrin:

Do you have a choice of where the calipers go? I noticed that on F1 cars, the calipers are on the bottom because that lowers the center of gravity of the unsprung weight.

hmmm, I dont know about F1 brakes, but thats the only place those calipers will mount:cool:

metal for each caliper = 1/3 Geo Metro (lol)

Our 1st new car in the 'States in the mid' 70's was a Toyota Corolla... rollin' on OEM 13" steel'iez.

Those dimple-slotted discs are 14", correct... :p

Re: metal for each caliper = 1/3 Geo Metro (lol)

thats so sick nice mod!

Back