another ebay nsx

Notice it said 4.0 liter. The description on it cracked me up, especially the stuff about the seats.

just for kicks I emailed him asking him for more pictures and how I could send him a deposit. Here was his response. I have to laugh at this stuff everytime i see it. Are there really dumb americans out there who send these guys money??

Hello,

First you have to know the car is available on eBay, Only one person can buy it but for that I will need a proof of his seriousity and that he is available to pay anytime.For that, you need just to be agree with my condition stated below and the car will be yours.The car is into a perfect condition , like new, it was never involed in anny tipe of accident, he have no scratches, no dammage, no paint work.

The buy it now price includes shipping and insurance fees.

1. SHIPMENT :

I am currently located in Italy and the car will be shipped from here with by sea with the boat to your nearest port so please tell me what is your nearest port but due to the overwhelming numbers of offers I have recieved I will ask a 999$ deposit to seal the deal.

2. PAYMENT :

I'm a serious seller with experience in this field. I'm a fair trader with a good feedback on eBay which is the proof that l have closed a lot of successful deals.

You will arrange payment through wired transfer (www.westernunion.com).

All you have to do is go to www.westernunion.com and find an local agent near you were you have to go and send the funds or to make the wire transfer online..

3. INSURANCE

The car will be insured at the delivery service and insured for the transport.

4. RETURN POLICY

As soon as the car arrives, you will test the car and if it does not matches 100% to your expectations, you will return it in max. 7 days since the arrival date. In this case I will send you the full amount back and you will send me the car in the original crate and you don't have to pay the return shipping and insurance.

If this will be ok with you just email back with your info and tell me what info you need more about the car and the transaction and you will have it.

Sincerely hope to do the transaction.

5. In the 7 days inspection period you decide to buy the car send the remainig balance and i will send the car's papers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My reply

Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 05:44:24 -0700
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Question from eBay Member: Acura : NSX

You're in luck! I'm originally from Italy, and I have 2 brothers that still live there and have agreed to stop by and see the car. Please reply with its location so they can arrange that. If the car is exactly as it appears in these photographs, they will just give you cash on the spot, and drive away. Waiting to hear from you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting on his response.....

Back