Annual Mike Francesco's Kids Day

Just curious to know who is attending the Annual Mike Francesco's Kids Day with the children from Camp Good Days and Special Times
on July 20, 2005 Wednesday at the Glen.

I plan on signing up for the Trackmasters school that day and recall that there was an excellent turn-out from NSX owners last year.

a little early for this, but I'm planning on making it up again this year, with all 4 tires on!!! :biggrin:

Doesn't look good for me this year....I may have my own "Kid's Day" going on:)

I'm sure we will have a good turnout.

Peter Mills said:
I'll be there.

I'll be there too, and this year I want rides in both the "Sr. Member's Car", and the "Bee"!!!! :biggrin:

both the bee and I will be there :biggrin:

Dennis in SE PA said:
I might make it. The trackmaster site seems to want me to fill out some long inappropriate form. Is there a short form for the kid's Day event?

Dennis,

You can just show up and pay on the day of the event. Hope you can make it.

Made my reservation at The Glen Motor Inn for Tuesday July 19. They have a bar there and better parking than that other place, ask RSO about that.
607 535 2706
Several rooms still available.

To anyone that may be on the fence with regards to attending, this really is a great event and an excellent cause.

Here is my passenger from last year.
My Track NSX was in the shop so I just did the parade lap with the kids in an an E46 M3.

Cheers,
John B

Attachments

• camp.jpg
    camp.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 125
Is there a registration form for Kids Day :confused:

I'm going to be there as well but this Kid wants another ride in the Bee and this time I'm going to pull some G's with our Sr. Member as well :biggrin:

Who is going up when?? and where can we meet to caravan to the event?

Bob,Roger, Peter PM with some additional info? Do you go up the night prior or the day of the event? Where are you staying?

Climberao said:
Is there a registration form for Kids Day :confused:

I'm going to be there as well but this Kid wants another ride in the Bee and this time I'm going to pull some G's with our Sr. Member as well :biggrin:

Who is going up when?? and where can we meet to caravan to the event?

Bob,Roger, Peter PM with some additional info? Do you go up the night prior or the day of the event? Where are you staying?

TOURING LAPS with the kids .......$60.00
Drive the children around WGI's famous long course, then join us for Lunch.
(Must be minimum 18 years old and hold a valid state driver's license)

GUEST LUNCHES AND RIDES.......$15.00/Adult ( 18 & over )
(children under 18 are free)

Contact trackmasters at (607) 734-4471 for reservations.

You can sign up the day of the event as well. I am staying at the Longhouse as always and will be driving up the day before.

Peter Mills said:
I'll be leaving about 4:00pm on Tuesday July19th. I'll be taking Rte 17 West and I should hit Middletown, NY about 5:00PM.
Peter, we could caravan up, I'm spending the night at the longhouse as well, and I'm looking forward to an inspired ride with the "SR" member on the track this year. Afterall, I'm currently a NSXCA dues paying member!!!!! :biggrin:

Roger:
No problem with the track ride. I'll first have to confer with your wife and Bob to see how fast we need to go.:)

RPM217 said:
Peter, we could caravan up, I'm spending the night at the longhouse as well, and I'm looking forward to an inspired ride with the "SR" member on the track this year. Afterall, I'm currently a NSXCA dues paying member!!!!! :biggrin:

Peter Mills said:
Roger:
No problem with the track ride. I'll first have to confer with your wife and Bob to see how fast we need to go.:)

We need to go as fast as a "Sr" member/instructor can drive with the added weight in the car. It was no problem in the Bee last year, I think Doc John had his best ever time with me in the car!!! :cool:

I have the "best " time with the lightest passengers :wink:

Back