• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Announcement- NSX ST-6000 under development

This is a announcement from Salemtec. We are a new design team currently working on designs for limited production models of the NSX, F355, and Diablo. We are in the process of of completing final stages the design for the NSX. We plan on selling whole cars as well as packages for current owners who what to upgrade. Since the car is still under development, all the details are not final, but here is what the car will feature as of now.

Exterior
-Competition 18x7 and 19x8 5 spoke wheels
-Kevlar Front lip spoiler
-carbon fiber/Kevlar hood
-CF engine cover(coupe)
-vented side steps
-6 inch CF spoiler

Interior
-Two-tone leather seating
-smaller diameter steering wheel
-high visability guages

Performance
-Larger brake rotor diameter(13in.)
-CF high flow intake
-lightwieght strut tower brace
-performace springs/struts
-fine tuned engine management system
For questions email us at [email protected]

The preposed exterior can be viewed at www.salemtec.com

[This message has been edited by salemtec1 (edited 25 June 2002).]

EEE-GADD!!

Sign me up for two
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan

Originally posted by salemtec1:
The rear wheels are actually 1 in larger in diameter, but the angle of the picture makes it look smaller.
Looks like the front is lowered MORE than the rear, giving a larger rear fender gap, and thus an illusion of size.

NSX.jpg

Any thoughts on pricing and packaging (i.e., components available as separate pieces vs full kit) ?

Your "design team" looks like a ten year old kid that can't afford Photoshop. Why not just fold a hose in the trunk and turn it into a firetruck? Sorry, but this "kit" won't be in production, and yes, I am willing to bet money on it.

Back