and there you have it. 2009 is the last year for the s2000.

And this belongs in this forum because..........???

for the same reason threads about the R8, GTR, and lexus belong in this forum? :rolleyes:

maybe because this is the forum where most people care about the future (or lack thereof) of an automobile?

I guess your parents never gave you that lecture about if all your friends are jumping off a cliff, does that mean you should too?

for the same reason threads about the R8, GTR, and lexus belong in this forum? :rolleyes:

maybe because this is the forum where most people care about the future (or lack thereof) of an automobile?

I guess your parents never gave you that lecture about if all your friends are jumping off a cliff, does that mean you should too?

seriously, what is your deal? is there a reason you are getting so unraveled because of a thread in a forum?! you asked why i posted in this forum, and i told you why i thought it fit best here. if the powers that be deem it fit for a move then, swell, let the thread be moved! it's not such a big deal. get over yourself.

seriously, what is your deal? is there a reason you are getting so unraveled because of a thread in a forum?! you asked why i posted in this forum, and i told you why i thought it fit best here. if the powers that be deem it fit for a move then, swell, let the thread be moved! it's not such a big deal. get over yourself.

Wow I didn't even know people knew what forum things were posted in... I just press NEW POSTS and view everything.. but nobody is as big of loser as I am =]

Thanks for the info. I keep going back and forth about selling my S2K. Maybe I'll keep her a little longer.

Oh...this thread belongs in the Off Topic forum. Not a big deal, but it helps keep our mods from having to move stuff around.

And this belongs in this forum because..........???

It belongs here because with no new NSX.... what are you saving room for??? There's nothing left to talk about? LOL

Thank God for this post! or this section would be a big blank black hole of nothing :biggrin:

Space for sale? Room for rent. Nothing left to talk about here :biggrin:

Last edited:
From the top of this forum:

Second Generation NSX / HSC Discussion Any and all news, rumors and speculation about the 2nd generation NSX, including the HSC.

Sorry, I didn't realize you're special & forum rules aren't meant for you, just the rest of us. I don't see S2000 listed & don't see the comparison btwn a 4cyl front engine car, original NSX, or whatever replacement Honda is no longer coming up with. Maybe someone can start a thread on the new Chrysler-Fiats in here too.

From the top of this forum:

Second Generation NSX / HSC Discussion Any and all news, rumors and speculation about the 2nd generation NSX, including the HSC.

Sorry, I didn't realize you're special & forum rules aren't meant for you, just the rest of us. I don't see S2000 listed & don't see the comparison btwn a 4cyl front engine car, original NSX, or whatever replacement Honda is no longer coming up with. Maybe someone can start a thread on the new Chrysler-Fiats in here too.

You must be a joy to hang around with. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
ibtl :biggrin:

In human years, Honda is in it's 50's. Semi retired with lots of memories of the good old days when they were in their prime. Wasted talent. I would have never imagined that my 2002 S2000 purchase would be my last Honda purchase. I was a 1990 Acura Integra GS owner too. HSC would have been so sweet.

Back