and.... i'm back.

i was a brief owner of a 91 NSX a couple of years ago when life circumstances dictated that i sell the car after owning it for only 3 months...

on friday... i took possession of a 2000 black/black NSX... absolutely pristine on the inside and out! i purchased it out of state... and drove it back home to austin, TX... over 1000 miles away! 30 mpg for the trip, pulled over for speeding once... but let off with a warning (much to my surprise!) and a 5 minute conversation about the car.

along the way... i have been revved at by mustangs, civics, pontiac grand ams, a pickup truck, eclipses, and more civics... and received a wave/nod from corvettes, a supra, m3, and a cayman.

it's good to be back ;)

Black on Black,, me too!! if you say its an automatic then I take back my props,, welcome back brother!!

Very nice. Pretty terrible weather here today but should clear up enough for you to get some decent after work driving in later this week.

along the way... i have been revved at by mustangs, civics, pontiac grand ams, a pickup truck, eclipses, and more civics... and received a wave/nod from corvettes, a supra, m3, and a cayman.

it's good to be back ;)

How many of those did you race? If you say zero, then props to you !!
Welcome back BTW.

How many of those did you race? If you say zero, then props to you !!
Welcome back BTW.

0. and i'm not just saying that to get props :)

i am a 5 year autocross/track guy... i get my kicks driving a car that way.

some visuals...

Attachments

• IMG_5074.jpg
    IMG_5074.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5092.jpg
    IMG_5092.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5095.jpg
    IMG_5095.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 55
Welcome Back!

Beautiful car. Hopefully you can keep it much much longer this time around.

Lets put you down for the Track day!! Go sign up under the southwestern part of the forum.

Blaine

Lets put you down for the Track day!! Go sign up under the southwestern part of the forum.

Blaine

blaine,

i was originally intending to move that weekend... but i am trying to rearrange/reschedule that. i am a 5+ year autocross veteran and have been to harris hill many times... i love that track. i will sign up as soon as i get things moved around :)

Back