An Invitation to the Claremont Concours

I just happened to stumble upon NSX Prime doing research and am incredibly thankful such a valuable resource exists. I would like to invite all of you to our upcoming show. Would you and a group of friends be interested in exhibiting your cars? It’s at the Claremont Colleges in Claremont, California. Among the guests will be Richard D. Marconi and Ken Okuyama. I would be happy to introduce you personally. Please refer below for more information.

Wishing You the Best,
Graham Tharp

[email protected]
Cell: (909) 952-3310
CCAEC, President

I would like to inform you about our upcoming car show, as it may be of interest. At this point we would love to some NSX's represented in the mix.

Interact with prominent members of the automotive community:
Richard D. Marconi (founder of the Marconi Museum in Tustin, California – a collection of 100 cars including unique Ferraris formerly belonging to the Sultan of Brunei)
Ken Okuyama (designer of the Ferrari Rossa, Ferrari Enzo and upcoming Maserati Quattroporte)

Additional reasons to participate…

No entry fees and free lunch for all exhibitors and sponsors!

Meet college students from some of the nation’s premier liberal arts institutions – the Claremont Colleges

Benefit local charities

Give the public an unforgettable and inspirational day, bringing together people of all ages who would not otherwise interact

Please check the following websites for info on our club and car show respectively:

Claremont Colleges Automotive Enthusiasts Club (CCAEC) www.ccaec.org

Claremont Concours www.claremontconcours.org

If you have any questions or comments, then please let us know. We look forward to hearing from you.

Looks like GOOD TIMES!!! & a chance to meet some interesting people, wish I wasn't going to be out of town.
smile.gif
Wadasan

[This message has been edited by Wadasan (edited 18 March 2003).]

Back