American Le Mans Grand Prix at Lime 7/11-12

GREAT!!!

I'll look forward to it!!

Hope to see all of you there!!

-Randy

Sure hope that the day is 7/11 as I've got a wedding I've got to attend on the 12th!:frown:

Last edited:
So skip the wedding. With a 50% divorce rate (just ask my client, your future ex-wife), you can catch the next one.
It's already my cousins 2nd try, and her "fiance" has been down the road once before as well, does that give them a 25% chance of success, or failure?

A GREAT Time was had by everyone last year (other than the endless heat and no one told me to bring a chair:frown: )

I am in and I'm sure Josh will be joining me as well

Guess I'm not staying at Casa Matles this year ... say Bob do you have have an equivalent home theater??

say Bob do you have have an equivalent home theater??

I have a pool but peak season rates are in effect.

p.s. bring a chair for the track this year - don't say we didn't tell you this time

32576982_obSEU-L.jpg

A GREAT Time was had by everyone last year (other than the endless heat and no one told me to bring a chair:frown: )

I am in and I'm sure Josh will be joining me as well

Guess I'm not staying at Casa Matles this year ... say Bob do you have have an equivalent home theater??
Just because I have a wedding I have to go to, doesn't mean that you can't stay at Casa Matles. The theatre is awaiting quotes for the upgrade to all new equipment, as we've got to go HD!!! If the theatre is in place by then (should be) than the new higher (we've got to pay for it) rates will be in effect!

It's on my calendar, definitely looking forward to attending. Hopefully this year we won't have to park in a giant puddle. I'm also going on Memorial Day with the Miata. Nothing like doing parade laps with the toys.

Now to get the cars out from under their covers and wake them up from their winter naps.

I guess I'm out this year, got to attend my cousin's wedding:mad:

Roger, you will miss Bags - isn't that enough reason for you to skip the wedding!?:biggrin: And this is the one event that Bags will most likely attend!

And just to make you feel better...

"I won't tell Bags as she may bail on me knowing that you won't be there!"

...Not true, but it will make you feel better to think it is:smile:

Hi,

Any updates on this event?

I'm looking forward to this and it should be GREAT!
Hope to see all of you there!

Thanks!
-Randy

I am not sure I can go on a track again and be told I can't break 40. I will probably get all of us thrown out of the place. And don't ask me to tuck in as I will be following my lines.

Any updates on this event?

This year the hospitality tent will be available both on Friday and Saturday. IMSA has not posted the schedule yet but Peter is finalizing the mailing to our members. It looks like the parade lap will be on Friday this time.

This year the hospitality tent will be available both on Friday and Saturday. IMSA has not posted the schedule yet but Peter is finalizing the mailing to our members. It looks like the parade lap will be on Friday this time.
Damn, I must have done something right. I was all bummed out that I wouldn't be able to go this year if it was Saturday as I have to go to my cousin's wedding (second time down the aisle) now, all I have to do is play hooky from work and I can do this!!!

Damn, I must have done something right. I was all bummed out that I wouldn't be able to go this year if it was Saturday as I have to go to my cousin's wedding (second time down the aisle) now, all I have to do is play hooky from work and I can do this!!!

You might even have a guest at Casa Matles (if I can work out the scheduling) on Thursday night :smile: Maybe I'll pay the extended stay rate and catch the latest release on Friday evening :cool:

You might even have a guest at Casa Matles (if I can work out the scheduling) on Thursday night :smile: Maybe I'll pay the extended stay rate and catch the latest release on Friday evening :cool:

Booked, you know that your credit is good!:biggrin:

Back