Am I going to far???

Well, I picked up a new portable vacuum from Griot's and had all these stickers. :D

Let's see... for the motor and the wheels...

blower1.jpg

Oh, and Apple for the design. :D

blower2.jpg

BTW, this vacuum rocks! It's more powerful and easier to carry around when I do my detail work. Take off the cover, bag and filter on one end and it acts as a powerful blower. I'm very happy I got this. You can find this for less on Amazon but Griot's included the little wheel attachment and a bag full of smaller accessories for detail work such as cleaning up computers, keyboards, etc.

> <B> Am I going to far???</b>

i think it's too late. :D

the top photo with the "Powered by Honda" sticker rocks... or should i say "blows"?! :p Remember, that Honda sticker alone will add 10HP to the Vaccum suction. :p

As for the Apple design.... you might win <B>Jimbo's</B> heart and mind, but that sticker is just plain geeky. (And that's coming from a computer geek :D )

Some modification suggestions:

* Chrome rims with fake red calipers. ;) Use some blank CD's glued together if you're on a budget.
* Replace panels with Carbon Fibre and remove the handle. As you know weight reduction improves performance.
* Side intakes? Roof scoop? :p
* A HUGE wing... no riced vaccum cleaner is complete without one. :D

LOL... thanks for the laugh. this was funny.

edit: lol... i guess this is proof that Apple Sucks??!?! :D ROFL... j/k

NeoNSX said:
edit: lol... i guess this is proof that Apple Sucks??!?! :D ROFL... j/k

Or Blows. :D

Yes, you have gone too far

Vytas,
You have gone too far! j/k. I think it looks cool. Apple does blow. :-), but Griot's rocks! Now you need some shiny bits to add on there.

Normally stickers give you more HP, but the apple sticker will only slow you down :)

NoggZ said:
What make & model is that vacuum? Would you recommend it for car/truck carpet & interior detailing?

It's called the Vac N' Blow by Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Company. Check here for details. You can order it through Amazon and other online stores. I bought it from Griot's Garage since you get an accessory kit and an unconditional lifetime return warranty. Customer service is A+.

It's very portable, comes with a neck strap and an excellent choice for home and auto use. I use it to blow all the crap out of my garage instead of sweeping. Plus, you can use it to blow off water after washing your car. Very versatile vacuum. An it's very powerful for it's size. Puts my one gallon mini Shop Vac to shame.

This thing is also sold at several places as a datavac or computer vacuum. I bought mine on Ebay for less than $50 and it included a hard plastic case.

Back