• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Am I going to be in trouble when I get home?

While on vacation I just happened to get a short ride in a 780whp twin turbo GT-R. It didn't mean anything, it was just a ride.

Will my NSX have any way of knowing about this if I don't say anything?

Just because I rode in a car with almost 3X the horsepower of mine and went from 0-60 in under 3 seconds doesn't make me a bad person.

I'm only human.

Any advice on how I should act when I get home tomorrow?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

LOL....:)

It is an easy situation, as you have only drove a GT-R....which means nothing to you.......she will not recognize :)

I have an almost stock NSX...I love it...than I drome my best friends one which we made together. It is a 465rwp SOS supercharged, with Stoptech BBK, K&W suspension, OS gikken beast. After it my X felt that I have cheated her.......:)

Beaverton? I'm also in Beaverton.:smile:

We should meet up, I want to hear about this sub 3 sec ride!

You only went for a ride, which means you were just a spectator. Now, had you driven the other car, that might have gotten you into trouble. :biggrin:

My philosophy is deny deny deny. If she says "your pants are down" then I reply "no they aren't" even if I'm standing right there in front of her with my pants around my ankles.

Wait, what are we talking about again? ;)

A 'woman' can always smell when you've been abusing some rubber with another, so take a shower immediately and deny deny deny. :wink:

So you shtupped a fatty on vacation when you have slender and sexy at home. Shame.

Yes, but this fatty did things slender and sexy at home, won't, and more importantly, can't.

Besides, there doesn't seem to be much shtupping going on, it was more like ogling...

My philosophy is deny deny deny. If she says "your pants are down" then I reply "no they aren't" even if I'm standing right there in front of her with my pants around my ankles.

Wait, what are we talking about again? ;)

"To whom do you believe darling? To me or to your eyes?" :wink:

Remember, anyone can have horsepower and new technology, but you belong to an elite group. The few, the proud, the ................................ :wink:

while your on earth deny deny deny, standing at the gates thats a different story

It's the equivalent of something nice in a velvet box...

wide_front_800.jpg

I thought the rule was if the alleged transgression occurred in a different zipcode, that it was allowable ;) or is that area code? You decide!

While on vacation I just happened to get a short ride in a 780whp twin turbo GT-R. It didn't mean anything, it was just a ride.

Will my NSX have any way of knowing about this if I don't say anything?

Just because I rode in a car with almost 3X the horsepower of mine and went from 0-60 in under 3 seconds doesn't make me a bad person.

I'm only human.

Any advice on how I should act when I get home tomorrow?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Unless you're in Vegas? What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Thanks for all the help and support. I've enjoyed reading all of your comments this morning.

Got in at 2AM and have not made eye contact yet. Based on your postings I will deny all and any knowledge of the GT-R. (Even though it didn't mean anything, it was only one time, I wasn't driving, I might have had a beer or two and it was over really fast).

For right now I am planning on not making eye contact as I pass through the garage to head for the office; you know, play it cool.

I'll let you kow how it goes,

Matt

P.S. Plan B will mostly likely involve me crying (it worked for George Costanza to postpone the engagement, it should work for me).

Back