• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Alternate source for ball joints

Had a front lower ball joint start to show wear and didn't want to spend ~$700 for a new unit (you can't just buy a ball joint for an NSX, imagine my surprise).

Found great guy in California, who contacted me through nsxprime, that races an NSX and has a source to make "better than new" ball joints if you mail him your parts. He charges $205 per ball joint plus shipping each way, there are 6 total front and 2 rear and he will give a break in price if you choose to do all 8. He tries to turn them around in just a couple days. Work is first class. You can contact him at [email protected] , his name is Steve Ghent.

As NSXs get more and more miles/age, ball joint replacement is going to become a bigger and bigger issue, mine has 120K and is a '92. It's the only option I could find other than buying brand new towers, others may know more.

Well, my rebuilt knuckles arrived today from SMGNSX with the new ball joints installed. They look beautiful! They are already installed. All I have to do now is align the front end and it's a done deal. If you need ball joints, give Steve Ghent (SMGNSX) a call.:smile::smile:

Back