Alpine Car Show 10.10.10

Was at the Alpine Car Show last Sunday with the NSX. Had not entered it, because it was set up for x-country and looking taped and ugly. Should have though because I was the only NSX and it drew a lot of interest. You guys need to show up next year.

DSC02135.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02130.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02120.jpg

DSC02118.jpg

DSC02117.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

DSC02114.jpg

DSC02111.jpg

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02107.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

DSC02100.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

DSC02156.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

And for Roger RPM217.........

DSC02119.jpg

DSC02106.jpg

Looks nice and on a sunday too! Wish I would have known.:wink:

Rich, next time give me more notice. I wasn't doing much on 10-10. I would have definitely joined you for that car show. Perhaps you wanted all the attention to yourself :wink:

Rich, next time give me more notice. I wasn't doing much on 10-10. I would have definitely joined you for that car show. Perhaps you wanted all the attention to yourself :wink:

Steve,
Not the case. Negative. Needed to check it out this year, so I drove over. Missed the first one last year when I was at Foxwoods Rally. They told me it was smaller and on the Frick property then. This one had 140 cars and was on the IBM land in Palisades. $20 per person to enter and I don't know the registration fee to enter a car. The proceeds went to the elementary school where my kids attended so I coughed up some more $$.

I didn't want to post-up and get you guys to make the trip and it end up crappy. "Ya know" ..... Prime Approve It! :rolleyes:
Well, I was very shocked at how nice it was. I spoke to the organizer and asked if a number of NSX's show up next year, would that interest him? Absolutely.

I will let everyone know a few weeks in advance next year now that it has been "prime approved". :biggrin::biggrin:
Regards
Rich

Rich,

I usually need more than a few weeks of notice, I am not retired. Please give us as much as you can so we can put it on our radar early, better chance of actually attending.

Thanks for sharing,

Tytus

You are reading last year's thread when I didn't tell anyone soon enough. I just found out it will be held October 2nd, 2011 (Sunday) this year, one week after NSXPO. I will post the details next week when I get them. We will also need a certain white Ford to register and I will talk to that guy next week. Tytus, I didn't forget you either and am giving you one month notice this year. :smile:

You are reading last year's thread when I didn't tell anyone soon enough. I just found out it will be held October 2nd, 2011 (Sunday) this year, one week after NSXPO. I will post the details next week when I get them. We will also need a certain white Ford to register and I will talk to that guy next week. Tytus, I didn't forget you either and am giving you one month notice this year. :smile:

I already got an email from Sharon, not sure if I'm going to attend as I'm invited to another show more local on the same date, that I'm "kind of committed" to. See you soon!!!:wink:

Here are the details of the 2011 Alpine Car Show as promised. They would like to see an NSX there I am sure.
It is held Sunday, October 2nd this year. The link gives all of the details.

http://www.alpineconcours.com/

I will be unable to attend this year as I will be in Munich at Oktoberfest.
Have fun guys.

Back