ALMS Mid Ohio 7-19-08 NSX Car Corral photos

After checking IMSA's site many times in the weeks immediately following this awesome NSX car corral (and race(s)), I forgot all about hitting it again for the photos. Remembered it today while we got some three inches of white stuff and so wanted to drive NSX :frown: and wondered if any of you had missed them.

http://www.imsaracing.net/2008/Car Corrals/mid ohio/photos/acura/index.htm

Best wishes for the Holidays.

P S: 2009 ALMS Mid-Ohio appears to be scheduled for Saturday 8-8-2009. Hopefully Acura will Corral us again!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those......I'm quite sure Judi and I will be back next year to once again Flag the event :biggrin:

Brian

I had to do a double take at first...I thought this was my car! Same color and wheel setup. Who's is it? Looks great.:biggrin:
2008%20ACU%20MO0045_JPG.jpg

I had to do a double take at first...I thought this was my car! Same color and wheel setup. Who's is it? Looks great.:biggrin:
You're going to laugh Ryan, but when we saw that car come off the track at the end of the touring session we flagged them down.....only to be surprised that it wasn't you :biggrin:

Brian

You're going to laugh Ryan, but when we saw that car come off the track at the end of the touring session we flagged them down.....only to be surprised that it wasn't you :biggrin:

Brian

Hey I would have made the same mistake too! Only difference is mine isn't missing its chin spoiler. And I am usually sporting lens covers of some variety. :biggrin:

2008%20ACU%20MO0045_JPG.jpg

hey thats me!!! :) thanks

Back