Almost there!

Ok guys I'm half way there. I've officially listed my Boxster for sale to fund my NSX. I really can't wait to own a car that I fell in love with when I was younger. Again I want to thank all of you that have given me some great insight and feedback. I'll keep you guys posted when I'm ready to pull the trigger on my dream car. :smile:

Good luck on the sale of your car. I too went from a Boxster to my NSX but when I sold the Boxster I was not even looking at the NSX. I was actually looking at a 911 (993). I just happened to do a search on Auto Trader and found mine a few miles from the office. I am very happy I purchased the car as it is very unique and I don't meet myself at each corner! The girlfriend and I took the car for the weekend and never saw another NSX the whole time. We went for a drive in the 911 last night and I saw three others in our 20 mile drive.

You will find the NSX to be as comfortable on a trip as the Boxster and will most likely achieve similar fuel usage. The other nice thing is the NSX does not leak oil on your garage floor! While there are issues like the "snap ring" the NSX does not have RMS issues that still is a problem with late model Boxsters.

Back