Almost lost my love one today, oxygen mask for pets?

AG

Contributing Member
I am already extrmely grateful for still having her, she has been in and out of critical care for countless times in the past 4 months.

She has cardiomyopathy, it cause congestive heart failure.

Every once a while, fluid will fill up her lungs, it has been a frequent routine in and out of critical care to get the fluid drained, and oxygen therapy.

I almost lost her today, she started to have difficult breathing, and collapse in matter of minutes, I seriously thought she is gone, immediately rush her to critical care, the moment they put her into oxygen chamber, she regain consciousness. Hopefully I an pick her up tonight.

It is sad, everyday I leave home for work, I have to worry about coming home not seeing her alive.

I need to get a oxygen mask for her, just in case, I know I will need it soon for sure, don't want to take any chances, does anyone know where I might be able to get one for pets.

Attachments

• black-blanket01.jpg
    black-blanket01.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 187
Im so sorry to hear about your precious kitty. You can buy a regular oxigen tank and connect it to a pet carrier. seal off most of the opening and create your own o2 chamber. I did this for my moms cat when she was going through the same ordeal. hope all goes well.

loNfastNSX said:
Im so sorry to hear about your precious kitty. You can buy a regular oxigen tank and connect it to a pet carrier. seal off most of the opening and create your own o2 chamber. I did this for my moms cat when she was going through the same ordeal. hope all goes well.

Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate your feedback, I will try to make Meowth her own 02 chamber soon.

Back