ALMOST a new used NSX owner saying Hi to everyone

Hi Everyone,

My name is Steven and I am new on Prime. I have just had an oral agreement with a NSX Seller pending on his confirmation that one of his family member can't beat my offer. I am very excited and at the same time anxiously waiting for the final okay for the deal.

I have always wanted a NSX and after 10+ years, my dream is finally about to come true. I found your site about a week ago and I have enjoyed reading everything about NSX. Once I got mine, I would need a lot of help from you to customize my NSX to my taste. Thank you very much in advance!!!

Cautiously Optimistic Soon to be New Owner

Welcome to prime and almost ownership! once the deal is done we'd love to see the car and hear about your drive home.Watch out on that drive as we have heard some messy mishap threads from new owners driving home the first time:redface:

Hope you get the car and enjoy the ride home!
This is THE site for NSX, I've joined 3 years now and learned so much from other prime members about the car. You won't regret it. Don't forget to contribut to the site!

I don't know if he is or not a prime member. He hasn't mentioned it. However, I am still waiting on his reply. He suppose to give me a ring today but he didn't. So, I am hoping that I will get a call tomorrow. I can't wait!!!

Sorry guys, the brother-in-law supposed had came up with the money using Equity Line. :confused::frown::eek::mad::mad: He did say that if the money doesn't show up, he will contact me again. However, I feel like I was dropped from the 7th Heaven. Anyway, several potential deals that I had put aside has all been gone!!!! Back to the drawingboard.... Anyone who is selling a nice NSX around 30K, please feel free to contact me!!! (By the way, I preferred SoCal Sellers because I am in SoCal)

Remember to check Craigslist, Cars.com, Ebay, and Autotrader. The right one will pop up, no need to rush it. It will be worth the wait! :wink:

I just received an email that his brother-in-law couldn't come up with the money. So, keeping my fingers crossed, maybe I will finally get it on Monday. I will definitely update!!!

Hi Guys,

I have just picked up my NSX. I am so happy. Now I can finally join your elite group by saying that I have been an owner of such a nice car. Thanks for all the encouragements that I have received from all of you.

Congrats! welcome to the club. I still remember the first time i got my car. my friends didnt beleive me. Cant wait to see those pics and what upgrades you are gonna do.

Okay, Okay guys... Sorry for the delay in posting pictures. Here are just some I took today.

As far as what I want to do with it... I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING!!!!

But first, I want to fix all the little paint chips. Second, re-upholster the interior. Third, get new stereo equipments and nav pod....

Then, I want PERFORMANCE....

Attachments

• NSX2.jpg
    NSX2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 65
  • NSX3.jpg
    NSX3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 50
  • NSX1.jpg
    NSX1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 31
  • NSX4.jpg
    NSX4.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Another red NSX owner on the peninsula! We should start a sub-group of the club!

Welcome and congratulations! I'll probably see ya around the hill! :D

Another red NSX owner on the peninsula! We should start a sub-group of the club!

Welcome and congratulations! I'll probably see ya around the hill! :D

Thank you. I saw a red NSX in the morning (9ish)two saturdays ago on PV west passing PV High toward Hawthorne, and then turn left and double back on PV west again toward PV High. Was that you or was that "another" red NSX on the peninsula?

Thank you. I saw a red NSX in the morning (9ish)two saturdays ago on PV west passing PV High toward Hawthorne, and then turn left and double back on PV west again toward PV High. Was that you or was that "another" red NSX on the peninsula?

I was on Maui, so that must have been "another"...unless someone managed to break into my garage while I was away! I drove my car yesterday, so, if it was mine, at least whoever borrowed it returned it. :D

Back