Allstars NSX for sale. jh4na1184tt000419

I guess the owner bolted to the PI, seems like a weird story.

V08Ev451SWWCxdpGo7XsD6SCTyTr.jpg

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/149779880.html

Re: Allstars NSX for sale.

isellpower said:
That poor car.

Never seen SO much crap on 1 car.

Holy blue interior batman! I just threw up a little in my mouth...

Do the headlights go down?

I like the steering wheel...

I got a chuckle out of the gauge pod that pops up out of the passenger airbag spot.

That is about the ugliest NSX I've ever seen! :eek: Too bad he didn't take the car with him to the Philipines!

Is the passenger not allowed to open and close their window? :confused:

First no airbag, and now window control? Might as well have taken that seat out and put in a mirror. :rolleyes:

Too Fast....Too Furious.....Too Ugly?? Cars like this, don't need that much crap. It's one thing to get a spoiler here, bigger wheels, etc. When you go with the Lemon Orange whatever color that is, combined with a Smurf Blue interior? :eek: You're just trying waaay too hard. :smile:

You know whats funny? My wife is Philipino/Chinese and she took one look at the car and said that has to be a Philipino guys car and it was:biggrin: . She says that Philipino guys always go overboard or try to much and here is a prime example. Not bashing, just an observation..:smile:

ryans said:
I guess the owner bolted to the PI, seems like a weird story.

V08Ev451SWWCxdpGo7XsD6SCTyTr.jpg

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/149779880.html

Why the hell are there holes in each side of the rear bumper?

He did have exhaust tips existing those back in............2001! It looked much better red. Those lights are hideous, they don't match the flow of the car at all.

The interior isn't that bad, provided the exterior color was white or blue (that'll mean the stitching was redone). As for everything else.....

I'm still trying to figure out what that air scoop on the rear quarter panel is for? Is it to cool the trunk? :confused: :confused:

I think the scoops on the quarter panels expand and open up when you hit hyper drive!

This NSX was at NSXpo 99' in Monteray. It was red and from what I heard, used to be owned by a kid that won the Lottery. The holes in the side were where the exhaust used to exit. If you pull up NSXpo 99' archives you will see this car in red.

brian

If you repaint, redo interior, replace wing then you have a nice NSX! :wink:

Back