Allan, what was the salavage site

Originally posted by ALLAN:
what sort of salvage site? for exotics, nsx's etc?

yeah, if i remember correctly you posted it once. They sell wrecks and rebiult cars....last time I checked they had a salvage black nsx for like 20G (it came to my mind
tongue.gif
) I need a place to get some cheap parts of a wreck from. (see seat question in technical for more info)

Originally posted by Auraraptor:
yeah, if i remember correctly you posted it once. They sell wrecks and rebiult cars....last time I checked they had a salvage black nsx for like 20G (it came to my mind
tongue.gif
) I need a place to get some cheap parts of a wreck from. (see seat question in technical for more info)

i know the car u are talking about ...its here in nyc and im told it was a stolen recovery and has a new clutch installed by who ever has it rite now.....the paint is in terrible condition...i have not seen the car yet but someone else who has contacted me about it is goin to look at it on sat the 19

Wow they really stripped that 96 NSX!!! Are all the cars on that site rebuilt titles? Interesting how they don't mention the history of the cars. Thinking of selling mine soon prices are dropping to fast. The day I see one with a racing stripe down the middle is the day I sell my car!

Hey guys I have a question for you. Why do you guys not like to buy slightly wrecked cars. I mean they are like normal ones (depending on how good they are fixed) and they cost about 4 to 10 grand less than any car of thier year. When i get one i might just buy a fixed nsx. depending on how bad it was wrecked.

Why don't you guys just buy a crashed nsx and restore it so thiere is more nsx out there in the US.

Back