All ZANARDI Show/Meet

after some time now reading about this car and seeing the excitement and reverence it generates among the NSX intelligentsia, im wondering if there ever was or ever will be a show or meet devoted solely to getting as much of the last remaining breed in one place. reading "the kid's" post on acquiring #24 and seeing the reaction of those earnest to see pics sounds like it would be a well-worth, even historic endeavor. can you guys imagine the NSX turnout? :eek: id pay for a plane ticket anywhere.

I agree it would be cool to see all of the remaining Zanardi's around but unlikely that it will happen. I don't think many or all of the Zanardi owners frequent NSX Prime...;(

There's a question though then...

Who on NSX prime is friends with, knows someone with or themselves has a Zanardi NSX? Like I haven't been on here long... but if we make a list...i wonder how many NSX's we figure out. (Yes i know 0 and 1 are special...)

24. The Kid

I wonder how many of the list we can fill?

Who on NSX prime is friends with, knows someone with or themselves has a Zanardi NSX? Like I haven't been on here long... but if we make a list...i wonder how many NSX's we figure out. (Yes i know 0 and 1 are special...)

24. The Kid

This list exists, FYI......

It would be a lot of red at that meet.

So have it at a steak house, and call it "The Red Meet".

mmm... steak....

24. The Kid

I didn't know Mike picked up a Z!

Congrats Mike!

Philip

Yep, read about it here.

It will never happen. Too many variables/factors to have an all Zanardi meet.
Hell, it's hard enough to get 10% club participation to show up unless there's free food, beer, and/or Hooter girls.

Well, if we take NSXPO as a benchmark and use an attendence figure of 100 cars out of approximately 8500 in the US, we get a 1.18% attendence rate.

Carrying that assumption over to the Zanardi population, if 1.18% of 50 owners showed up, you would have a meet of maybe 1. :D

Well, if we take NSXPO as a benchmark and use an attendence figure of 100 cars out of approximately 8500 in the US, we get a 1.18% attendence rate.

Carrying that assumption over to the Zanardi population, if 1.18% of 50 owners showed up, you would have a meet of maybe 1. :D

1?! That'd be perfect for that 1 person. Especially if they had free food, beer and hooters girls!:biggrin:

1?! That'd be perfect for that 1 person. Especially if they had free food, beer and hooters girls!:biggrin:

Guess I'm in luck:biggrin:

Back