• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

All Shops -experience Poll

baynsac

Please list name of shop you got your car worked at and the work done and cost of it and how was the total experience for you with this shop?

I think we need to openely discuss the problems we run into fixing and maintainting these beautiful cars we own. There's alot of people on here to make friends, thats great but the purpose of this site is to get good unbaised info. Not hey If I say this or that he will get butthurt. I wish people here before me didn't just say nice things and had made me more aware of the people I am dealing with. They are no perfect vendors or car shops or even customers but we all need to make sure we get what we paid for. There is a level of satisfaction that needs to be meet on both sides and I want to discuss them. Most people start with a good experience and end up with not so good one by the time they are out the door. So if you are not scared and here just to kiss A$$ and here actually to help. POST YOUR EXPERIENCES EXACTLY HOW YOU REMEMBER THEM NOT SUGARCOAT THEM. This is not for if you bought somthing and it was delivered on time, this poll is for the shops you used to do your installs, maintanence,etc.
This will keep everyone honest and better the community for the good. Vendors and customers.

Please follow format Example:

Name of Business:

Work performed:

Total cost:

Total experience factor:

Name of Business: Speed Oracle Performance Shop
Owner/Tech: ROB
Prime name: RON98

Work performed:

Compresion and leak down test
Change sparkplugs
Change injectors to Cleaned Rc'd oem ones.
Fuel Filter change
Clean Uni Filter
Ignition Coil check.
Fuel pump change to HighFlow pump.
Change oil to Royal Purple Synthethics and new oil filter

Total experience factor: Robs straight from the hip. He doesn't play silly games and does what he says he is going to do. He did all I asked and more. He is very easy to comunicate with and looks after your nsx like its his. Very open to suggestions and makes your experience a good one. You have alot of say on whats getting done and can see it and change as you go; not just have some guy do whats best for him and give you your car back. I would even suggest driving a few hours and have him do everything you been holding off because it costs too much to install it. He very resonable priced and doesn't make you throw stuff on there that doesn't help or is needed. He a good guy and easy to work with and does a good job. I am going to see him again in a month or so to finish some work and do lot more. I got to say he stayed up till 1 at night one night just finishing my car and I know I was there. Thats was a experience, a good one. Imagine you need to get done and on the road to SOS in Arizona and things still need to be done before you go to Arizona next morning how many techs give a damn and stay back to help and get you out and on your way. Thanks Rob see ya in a month or so.

Back