Alignment shop in OC

I always take my cars (S2000 and NSX) to Darin, West End Alignment: 18008 South Vermont Avenue Gardena, CA 90248‎. (310) 808-9233.

He has me sit in the car while he does a corner balance. When I lived in Acton I'd drive south an hour to him and now that I live in Orange County, I drive north to him. When I bought my second S2000, a 2005 after having my 2001, I hated it! I finally took it to Darin and he made it awesome. I had no idea how bad the alignment was when I took delivery. I had that :biggrin: on my face, just like he said happens, after my first drive around the block to check it out. You need to get an appt about 2 weeks ahead of time. He's worth the wait and the distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGC1IlRtoMw
^This is a great introduction to Darin, in an interview. He explains every thing you could ask about.

How accurate is manual alignment like West End vs. computer
^This is a thread I found on S2ki.com.

Last edited:
I always take my cars (S2000 and NSX) to Darin, West End Alignment: 18008 South Vermont Avenue Gardena, CA 90248‎. (310) 808-9233.

He has me sit in the car while he does a corner balance. When I lived in Acton I'd drive south an hour to him and now that I live in Orange County, I drive north to him. When I bought my second S2000, a 2005 after having my 2001, I hated it! I finally took it to Darin and he made it awesome. I had no idea how bad the alignment was when I took delivery. I had that :biggrin: on my face, just like he said happens, after my first drive around the block to check it out. You need to get an appt about 2 weeks ahead of time. He's worth the wait and the distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGC1IlRtoMw
^This is a great introduction to Darin, in an interview. He explains every thing you could ask about.

How accurate is manual alignment like West End vs. computer
^This is a thread I found on S2ki.com.

+1 This place is great! Darin is very meticulous with his work.

second that! he made my z go from feeling like a hippo on ice skates to lean mean corner hugging machine!

*if turbo, I'd recco to lock it into low boost...got mine back with the boost controllers 'last boost' and rpm reset.... still would not hesitate going back :)

Thanks guys - appreciate your help. Met guys @Applied and they did great job. Going back for more help to replace few parts. Nick was great - it's awesome to see someone care about your car just like you would and treat it as it's his own. Def the place to go if you need quality and pristine work done. As far as alignment goes we went with stock spec which took some time to setup but I'm very happy with how it turned out. It's my DD and I don't need anything crazy like I used having other cars before nsx.

I've heard about Darin few times at s2ki and almost met the guy. Would go this time but was very short on time since we had to take off to NorCal. And Darin is pretty busy man. Looks like for a good reason. Maybe next time. Thanks again.

I have had Darin and Nick align my car and both were great. Nick being closer to me and just as meticulous checking and double ck everything 12 times.
Both of them have mad skills and worth the visit. Guys like them are hard but good to find these days.

Back