Alignment in Maryland/DC area

Guys,

I just moved to Potomac from Dallas and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get my NSX aligned properly?

What's up, Don,

we should get together sometime this month before everyone sells their Xs

so far Charley, me and Hank...:(

i have to stop this madness, i tell ya!!

Jon

Don't EVER go to pitstop for ANYTHING !! :mad: :mad:

(IF it's the same business that is/was named "Porsche Pitstop" and was located off Van dorn street around alexandria****

The guy who owns the business (Andrew) is a complete rip-off artist and a$$. On several different occasions he ripped off people I know personally for routine repairs/maintance...including myself....he also is a lier. Complete sketch-ball all around....take your business to Autoathority...thats a first-class operation, credible, and extremely professional.

I didn't know so many people are selling. My 98 spa yellow is also for sale. But mine is less motivated by getting another car as I'm focusing on my startup.

Let me know when and where you guys plan on getting together. I'd love to go for a drive as I'm blown away by the hills and curves here. Coming from the grid that is dallas I can't wait for my car to arrive today. For the past week I've been carving the streets in my new EVO and the thing is awesome. But the NSX should be even more so.

Jon, still sorting out the options right now, but I am considering ALL possibilities :D

Evoking: Sorry for hijacking your thread, as for alignment, I recommend the Viper experts at Heffner Performce in Baltimore, MD.

Ultimate in Sterling cannot get me until Wednesdy and I need one bad. Cravens couldn't do it because its too low (have springs), and Autothority couldn't do it until Monday and they charge much more than Ultimate.

So who knows of somewhere that will take me Friday or Saturday for about $110 like Ultimate. Or am I going to be forced not to drive most of the weekend.

Back