• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alignment Done at Valencia Acura

After having Thom's Camber Correction Kit installed, I needed an alignment. Since I live in the northern portion of Los Angeles, I wanted to find an alignment shop near by.

4 years ago, just after I bought my 2002, I had a terrible experience with Keyes Acura, but, I decided to give them another try. They have a new location now, and it's a very nice facility. They were able to take me right in... but wait... apparently, they could not get my NSX onto the alignment rack. :confused: Additionally, they refused to align the car to my specs. :rolleyes:

So, I called Valencia Acura... they were more than accommodating. Joey (the service associate) was great. (He has a nice Integra Type-R.) And Danny did the alignment... he'd been doing this kind of thing for 25+ years, though he looked like a younger guy. He put boards in front of the alignment rack so my car would clear. He also let me watch as he did the adjustments and did the alignment exactly like I wanted.

The whole experience at Valencia Acura was pleasant. They were very accommodating... very willing to work with me.

I highly recommend Valencia Acura for alignments.

+1 or more for me when i used to have my NSX...same guys handled my car with care...Joey and his dad are service advisors in Valencia Acura...Big Vic (service tech) is one too that takes care of my car maintenance...

Back