Alice Cooper drove an automatic?

Umm, where did the climate controls go? I am going to guess the heater/AC no longer work. A midwest car with no AC? No thanks.

Last edited:
You can bet it's been thru several hands since Alice had it. Might have figured he'd drive an automatic. Underneath that completely weird exterior beats the heart of a mild mannered golfing hollywood star...... that is a mere shadow of his former Rock 'n Roll self! Nothing wrong with Automatics though - hey not everyone is able to drive a stick.

You can bet it's been thru several hands since Alice had it. Might have figured he'd drive an automatic. Underneath that completely weird exterior beats the heart of a mild mannered golfing hollywood star...... that is a mere shadow of his former Rock 'n Roll self! Nothing wrong with Automatics though - hey not everyone is able to drive a stick.

I agree, nothing is wrong with automatics if that is your thing. However, IMHO, don't be embarrassed about it and make your car look manual.

IF it really was Alice Coopers car then there should be some sort of documents to prove it, not just word of mouth, salvage title, I dont know, and an Auto?? all rockers know how to drive stick, right?

What the hell is the deal with throwing in a quick ad for the house @ 2 million seventy-two thousand! haha :biggrin::biggrin:

What the hell is the deal with throwing in a quick ad for the house @ 2 million seventy-two thousand! haha :biggrin::biggrin:

Took me a minute to process... yes haha.

Listing ended on eBay about 11:30 EST. Maybe due to external links, eBay doesn't like that.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd seen that one before. I was surprised to see that the name on the title was Alice Cooper. I did not know he took that name legally.

Damn Ralph. Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.
Long Winter in NY?
Damn right ,just got 18 in. of wet snow, power lines down real mess , Iused to pray for snow ,snowmobiled for 35 yrs. now just want to drive nsx , had cataract surgery on 2/9/ , been locked up in house for three wks. , yea i'am in rare form , :mad:

Damn right ,just got 18 in. of wet snow, power lines down real mess , Iused to pray for snow ,snowmobiled for 35 yrs. now just want to drive nsx , had cataract surgery on 2/9/ , been locked up in house for three wks. , yea i'am in rare form , :mad:

Bitchin, man :eek: I'm stayin outta your way this weekend, for sure.

Couple aspirin, see the PA Bumble Bee Doc in the AM. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Bitchin, man :eek: I'm stayin outta your way this weekend, for sure.

Couple aspirin, see the PA Bumble Bee Doc in the AM. :biggrin: :biggrin:

He can see me now!!!!

I am sorry, unless you are handicapped or missing your left leg, you should never buy an automatic NSX. I don't know why they ever made them, they even punish you with less horsepower. Unlike a Toyota supra turbo, you can't really "hot rod" a automatic NSX......Ask onetitensx on prime, he built a custom widebody out of a auto. I think its still for sale!!!! :redface:

Back