• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALCON Brakes on NSX

Is there anyone outhere who has an ALCON brake calipers set up. I tried the search without any possitive results except for JGTC NSX. Theres a 4 pot calipers for sale here however it doesnt have the the rotors. I wanted to be different on my brake calipers and this would probably be the time to do it. I think it would look sick! Any +/- ideas would be appreciated.

nsx_shoot_011.jpg

It will go on ^^ this ride.

Last edited:
Just get spacers if there are clearance issues. Might have to roll the fenders out a bit to get the wheels flush with the fenders depending on the offsets of the wheels and clearance required for your brakes. Extra $$ though. Kicks brand of spacers from Japan are bolt on and will save you the labour charges associated with installing the spacers. The exact size of the spacers you need will be determined by the clearance required (if any) for your brake setup. I set up 25mm rear and 15mm front on mine with stock rims and brakes to get my wheels flush. Don't have pics of the setup yet though but looks good. I have an 03 NSX.

Just get spacers if there are clearance issues. Might have to roll the fenders out a bit to get the wheels flush with the fenders depending on the offsets of the wheels and clearance required for your brakes. Extra $$ though. Kicks brand of spacers from Japan are bolt on and will save you the labour charges associated with installing the spacers. The exact size of the spacers you need will be determined by the clearance required (if any) for your brake setup. I set up 25mm rear and 15mm front on mine with stock rims and brakes to get my wheels flush. Don't have pics of the setup yet though but looks good. I have an 03 NSX.
I think those wheels are as far out as allowed. Im gonna bet those wheels are't BBK friendly. Offsets look similiar to mine and my rear BBK is setting in the garage.:frown:

The wheels will are not BBK friendly. I think it will clear with 10 or 15mm spacers. I will try to get pics and maybe get the dimention of the calipers.

Back