Alan O -- Get Well Soon!

Our very good friend Alan O (ClimberAO) had surgery to remove 2 kidney stones this morning. :frown:
Surgery went well and the hospital is kicking him out so that he can return home to post pictures.

Alan, get well soon!
-Don

Get well soon:wink:

Damn, we leave you alone for a few weeks and all goes to hell:):):)

Hope you are feeling better.

Regards,
LarryB

Alan I hope your pain is done with, and now that you know you make stones you will be one step ahead of them.BTW folks, passing stones is one of the most painful things we can go through without getting shot or falling off a building ect.After the excruciating back pain,it's like giving birth though your peepee hole:eek:

docjohn said:
Its like giving birth though your peepee hole:eek:
:biggrin: neurorads say the funniest things!!:biggrin:

happy mending al. hope you're getting some candy...

Damn Alan, thought that you knew enough to stay out of hospitals!!! They're bad for your health. There will not be an excuse for not making it to Kid's Day, so heal you heel, and be there. Hope that you're feeling much better!!!!:biggrin: :eek:

Alan....get better soon. I hope the excruciating pain is over!!!

BTW....did DocJohn just say "peepee hole"
laughing-smiley-003.gif
laughing-smiley-003.gif

RSO 34 said:
I still think I can post the stones photos before he can.........

Feel better Alan.

Thanks EVERYONE for all the good vibes:smile: First I want to say this in not something I would wish on my worst enemy. DocJohn is correct with his "peepee hole" statement:tongue:
This happened while I was away on a business trip (great way to impress new clients:eek: ) and then went into high gear when I returned home. I survived the surgery and the pleasant after affects (Larry you should have been able to hear my screams and curses all the way in Warwick) and I am on the road to recovery.

Bob I know you were challenged to post the STONE photo. They actually do have photos and damn it was BIG

79016439-M.jpg

I am looking forward to a bit of down time with no pain, and I hope to see you all real soon !

Alan

Hi allan;

Takes a lot to keep a good man down; Glad to see your on the mend
get better asap!

Our Best
Clem & Lori:smile: :smile:

Back