Airsoft

I just came across this airsoft thing and found numerous weapons on ebay. I like to buy one riffle and try it out....like M16, M4, or MP5.....What is the effective range for accuracy? What should I look for ? Anyone know anything about this topic and shed the lightttttttt? :D

Well, according to my information, effective ranges for these weapons are:

<B>M16 A2 Rifle</B> : 550 to 800 m

<B>M4/M4A1</B> : 500 m

<B>H&K MP5</B> : 100m

or my weapon of choice:

<A HREF="http://www.hk94.com/images/m2.jpg">M2 M2HB Browning</A> : 4.22 miles (6.8km) :D

Funny you mentioned this ....when i saw the gun topic i was gonna post this same question.......From what i understand these guns are not very reliable and only last about a year under regular operation.

The tokyo mauri or sometimes abbreviated TM seems to be the leader in the field of airsoft guns. Im looking at the MP5 SD6 version with the new gear box and eg1000 motor. There are no US dealers thou that will warranty these things for more then a month....thats the only problem and these things are not cheap. PM me if you want to see some airsoft videos i found.

PoohBEAR said:
thanks Pilot,

what video do you have? if you don't mind, can you post the link?

The files are small i forget where i downloaded them from but i can send you what i have....whats ur email ?....you can also get me on AIM or AOL under this screen name .

Back