Airsoft anyone?

airsoft%20gun%202.jpg

AIRSOFT ANYONE? :biggrin: To play that is, I'm not selling guns.

First off, let me brief those who don't know what airsoft is. Airsoft is a game, based around combat, which has similarities with paintball. In most scenarios, participants aim to eliminate opponents by hitting them with 6mm (occasionally 8mm) plastic BBs launched from airsoft guns.

Now...here's a thought, what do you guys think about getting together one evening (friday or saturday) and do some INDOORS AIRSOFT? You won't need to own any equipment....though you might be "own" that evening :eek:. The indoors place I found online has rentals, so no worries.

Here is the place, and watch the video..it's exactly what will be going on > AIRSOFT PLAYGROUND

Here are their rates > click here to view

A few of us Socal Owners are planning on going, but I want to send the invite out there if there are anyone else interested.

oh yes...GIRLS PLAY TOO, just don't count on a "HAPPY ENDING" instead a more "PAINFUL ENDING" is guarantee. :biggrin:

newbie.jpg

partner2.jpg

So let me know who's down...either way, me an a few socal owners are planning to go soon.

Last edited:
I'm in! :biggrin: i've got all my gear ready to go just say when!

i use to play in socali alot still play over here in Japan to. In socal i used to go to a field called milsim in sylmar but they closed it down here some pics of me and my gear.

Attachments

• toys.jpg
    toys.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 57
  • gear1.jpg
    gear1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 45
  • maogun.jpg
    maogun.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 59
  • fullgear.jpg
    fullgear.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 54
I am interested, I have an airsoft gun, not much else, so I would need to stock up on gear beforehand.

I have modified a few guns in the past, but never used them aside from backyard plinking - right now, the only airsoft gun I have left is a pretty stock AK-47 AEG... I suppose I could play a terrorist :redface:

Back