• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Airco Compressor wanted, in Europe !

I'm looking for a working 2nd hand NSX refrigerant compressor (NON R12 filled). I'm living in Belgium but I'm a registered member of PayPal. So please, PM me.
Greetings

I have a '91 model .... Is it true I also need, beside the compressor, a "conversion-kit" to rebuild the system from R12 to R134 ? :confused:
If so, what's a reasonable price for this 'kit', including the compressor ???
Greetz

I did the R12 > R134 conversion.
I tried to get the conversion kit from the Honda dealer, but they couldn't get it, nor did Honda NL had a clue what they where going on about. You might wanna check with your dealer, maybe they got more info on partnumber and availability.
I tried to get the kit from the US, but the partsguy there told me that the kit is nothing else but a set of adapters for the charging system, since a R134 uses a different connection then the old R12. Your AC guy has adapters for these, so you don't really need them.
Don't cut cost on the NSX AC system, replace the dryer and O-rings while your at it.
Just make sure you use the correct amount of oil for the R134.

Mine has been running fine eversince.
Problems i had later with my AC system where not rifrigant related.

Mich

Back