• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Aftermarket Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like deja vu all over again.
laugh.gif

I wonder where the Forum Nazi is...

Eric5273 said:
It's like deja vu all over again.
laugh.gif

I wonder where the Forum Nazi is...

More soon than later, all the questions will have been asked and this site will be just for FAQs, therefore eliminating the interaction between members

lmiller said:
I am looking for a deal on a set of aftermarket seats to go into
a 93 NSX with black interior
As noted above, there are a number of "aftermarket seat" discussions already floating around.

A few questions come to mind:

1) purpose / objective
- replace worn OE seats with less-expensive alternative ?
- weight reduction (lighter seats)
- mainly for track use (better grip, position)
- mainly for STREET use, and occasional track work
- gain headroom
- want some color other than black
- look cool

2) features
- need for 5/6 point harness
- need for adjust-ability (multiple drivers, etc)
- color preferences
- size/fitment (mainly a "size" -- height, hip/shoulder room, etc)

3) other prefs
- brand: Momo, Recaro, Sparco all make good seats for the NSX; others are popular as well (Corbeau, etc)
- new vs used

As pointed out, much has been already discussed/shared -- if you can describe your requirements further it might be easier to help you find "the right deal".

Primarily I am looking for something to replace lightly worn leather OEM seats in my 93 model. But hope to do so with product that makes the interior unique without spending a fortune and compromising the great performance and feel of the OEM seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back