Aftermarket Life Span

Hello all. This is my first post here on prime, but I have been a regular to the forums for almost 5 years now. And like many here, I made the decision many years ago that I had to have an NSX some day. Well I got through school paid off my loans and bought a home and got established. So here is my question in another 3-4 years my current cars will be paid off and it will finally be time for me to purchase a car for fun instead of necessity. And I am set on finding an NSX. My question for all of you is... What would you predict the aftermarket scene for the NSX to be like in another three to four years? I am most interested in N/A mods, suspension, etc. I am not as interested in things like exterior modifications nor am I going to be pursuing forced induction. Just curious what all of you think. Input from any of the SoS guys would be great, I live in Tucson and I am in Phoenix all the time, and N/A is where I would be going with mods. Thanks for any information you may have to share. Cameron

Hello all. This is my first post here on prime, but I have been a regular to the forums for almost 5 years now. And like many here, I made the decision many years ago that I had to have an NSX some day. Well I got through school paid off my loans and bought a home and got established. So here is my question in another 3-4 years my current cars will be paid off and it will finally be time for me to purchase a car for fun instead of necessity. And I am set on finding an NSX. My question for all of you is... What would you predict the aftermarket scene for the NSX to be like in another three to four years? I am most interested in N/A mods, suspension, etc. I am not as interested in things like exterior modifications nor am I going to be pursuing forced induction. Just curious what all of you think. Input from any of the SoS guys would be great, I live in Tucson and I am in Phoenix all the time, and N/A is where I would be going with mods. Thanks for any information you may have to share. Cameron

I predict not much happening in the N/A world for the nsx in the next couple years. Stroking the motor to 3.8L is maxed out and the ITB' setups are already on the market. Theres not much more that can be done.

I am interested though. Why does this play a part in you persuing your dream of owning and nsx? You worried about it being out dated?

I predict not much happening in the N/A world for the nsx in the next couple years. Stroking the motor to 3.8L is maxed out and the ITB' setups are already on the market. Theres not much more that can be done.

I am interested though. Why does this play a part in you persuing your dream of owning and nsx? You worried about it being out dated?

thank you for the response, I was wondering more about what will be available for purchase in the future and what would possibly be discontinued. I know this is hard to determine, I was just curious as to what would still be available, not if there would be anything new or improved. Even if there were no mods I would still be getting an NSX. And as for the car being dated, that is the last of my worries. I absolutely love the way the car looks I wouldn’t change a thing, even if I wasn’t able to get one for another 20 years I still would and I would feel the same way about it that I do today. The NSX is just one of those cars that for me will always win my favor even though it has been around for a while. Basically I’m just trying to gather as much information as I can to help plan out my car that’s all, I have a bit of an OCD problem when it comes to organization and planning. I just want thing to run as smooth as possible when the time finally comes.

Back