After being dissappointed many times, a new owner at last!

Hello everyone! I am now a proud owner of a Mint 95 Formula Red NSX. After dealing with a dishonest seller in florida previously, I never thought I would be able to find one so soon. After numerous visits to cars, autotrader, nsxtraderonline and prime sale section, I finally found my dream car. I purchased Terrys car from Nashville. The buying experience was excellent. Terry made the buying experience very comfortable. Terry fed me lunch and even offered me to stay at his house:eek: I picked it up in Nashville and drove it to North Carolina, DC and home to Columbus. I put a total of 1500 miles on the trip. It was the most exhillarating experience ever! The first thing I noticed was the car gets TOO much attention. I have noticed that I have become little more paranoid now. The first night I parked outside of a hotel, I could barely sleep. I woke up about 10 times to check if the car was still out side!

Picture003.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the club! Since you're still using dial up you can post 1 picture, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to upload :) any more than that will take forever.

ChopsJazz said:
Now that you're an owner/member, there are a few things you need to know:

*Don't call it an "X"
*Never post this thread, and
*Only use Zymol (or Zaino, I can never rmember which)[/QUO

Never post: You have a really small man hood i.e. penis, if purchasing a kit like that for the nsx :biggrin:

PS: Very nice car how many miles on it?

Last edited:
The car has 46K miles now.
Got it! I wont call it "X"
No, I will not post stuff like that :biggrin:
I did order the Ultimate show car kit from Zaino.

Please tell me that's your palace in the picture.

Congratulation. I do remember reading about your Florida trouble. I believe Florida seller still owns the car....

Drive it this Saturday to our meet in Columbus/Nashville Indiana. There are a bunch of S2000's coming from Ohio.

Congrats on the purchase! Glad to see your persistence paid off:smile:. She looks great! BTW are those real sparkles on the car?:wink:

Tuttie_Phace said:
The first night I parked outside of a hotel, I could barely sleep. I woke up about 10 times to check if the car was still out side!
Hate to tell you this... but that behavior doesn't go away anytime soon :frown: :wink:

No, that is not my palace in the back ground.:wink:
Those are flowers on the hood from performing "goodluck" ritual at the temple in Nashville

Congratulations on your new ride, it looks fantastic! I too had the same trouble sleeping at a hotel on the way back after my purchase. I kept feeling amazed that the car was mine.

Now you need to keep the garage clean within a 10 foot radius of the car...no falling debris!

Congratulations! Great looking NSX....enjoy

Hello Vivek,

It really pains me to see this thread. I was next one in line buy this car if your purchase fell through. I spent nearly an hour on the phone with Terry going over the car and its maintenance history. And, yes Terry is a great guy. If your deal had fallen thru he offered to pick me up at the airport becasue I was too far way to drive there. And, when the car sold he was considerate enough to give me a call to tell me the bad news.

Anyway, congratulations on your car, it is truly beautiful and a great buy!

As for me, I'm continuing my daily search of just about every on-line classified site, and of course NSX Prime, to find that special car for me.

Have fun!

Mario

After reading my post, I realized that it came across sounding a bit bitter. I did not mean to do that. Vivek, I particularly hope that you did not think that I was miffed at you.

Sorry,

Mario

Congratulations!

Another beautiful NSX! What building is that pictured behind your car?

Skylark

Back