• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

aerokits.net = Bad idea. Don't Do it.

Well, they are the worse people you can deal with. Give you all kind of excuses, in the end still no parts and you will likely loose your money.
It all started June 2012, i called and put a deposit down for a Copetition Wing in CF. Which is the Comptech widebody replica wing. They told 8-12 weeks. Waited, and waited. 12 wks goes by, I call for update and was told they are not in. Keep telling me it will take awhile to get through Custom. Since its the wing is rare I decided to wait and give them more time. Long story short, fast forward to Dec. After numorous call still same excuses. Told them come January if they dont ship it to me, I want my money back. Came January, nothing. So I ask for my money back. Waited 2 wks, no refund, call them AGAIN. Was told by the same dude, that only the book keeping can give refund. But I can never get a hold of this book keeping person. The same guy I talked to for 7 months gave me the email to tge book keeping lady, which I dont think even work there anymore. I send 2 emails to this person with no respond.
Finally, running out idea, i had to call my credit card company and HOPE they could intervene. I told them it's a long shot and I dont have much hope in getting my money back, due to the length of time of this transaction. Told them my story, they say they will try to appeal it for me. Took 2wks but they came through on my behalf.
I am partially at fault for waiting so long. I should've been smarter to pull out after 12wks. But I wanted that wing so bad, they told me they "have the mold" to make the wing. I reached out to Brian with Source1, come to find out noone is suppose to have that mold beside comptech. Comptech hold all right to the molding. So if someone is making the wing it would be stealing. After hearing that, well, i freaked out. That's when I told aerokits I want my money back.

To wrap this rant up. Stay away from them. They will lie to you and keep your money. Pass it along.

Back