Advice on VIN JH4NA1268RT000316 - 94 Brooklands Green Auto

Hi Everyone,

I came across this ad posted by a Prime member for a 1994 Brooklands Green Auto and was hoping the good folks here could share some advice.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/184296-1994-Brooklands-Green-Auto-69k-miles-JH4NA1268RT000316-100-STOCK-IMMACULATE

Does anyone know anything about this car or would anyone near Dallas be willing to test drive?

I spoke to cyanutopia and he sounds like a cool guy who has taken car of his car. The asking price is out of my price range, but I don't want to miss out on a fair deal. I will be working on the spouse tonight after work. After passing on a local car earlier, we decided that we will get an automatic so that both of us can drive, since the spouse has no interest in learning stick. I still plan on forging ahead with my manual classes anyway.

Thanks again, your thoughts are greatly appreciated!!

Looks like a clean car and it's obvious the owner cares about the car. Beautiful color too; I always loved the green.

One thing that bugged me when I was shopping for my NSX were sellers who claimed that their cars were 100% stock, when they were not.

Take this one you're looking at, for example. He writes,
"NO MODS!!! 100% stock and always has been (and hopefully always will be). The only subtle additions are a US SPEC IPod Adapter (professionally installed) and a Viper 5901 alarm/remote start system, also professionally installed. Both work perfectly."

How one can write that the car is 100% stock, and then in the next sentence list two non-stock items, is puzzling. The iPod adapter, I can understand since it's plug and play and it takes 10 seconds to disconnect it to bring the car back to stock but the alarm/remote start is definitely NOT stock. Neither are the chrome wheels (center caps are also missing the word "Acura"), nor the painted brake calipers, nor the tint.

I know I'm nitpicking, but just something to think about, since truly 100% stock cars are so rare.

Its a nice car and a rare color. It used to be owned by user Grybrd you can click on his link or do a google search for his name on this site and find out a fair bit about him and the car.

Back