Advice on possible purchase (93 NSX)

I have recently come across a 1993 Red/Black NSX with 35K miles. They are asking 35900 for it and from what I can tell its in good condition with 2 exceptions, one being the seats are not in very good shape, and two the top (black part) is ok but not nearly as nice as the red (which is immaculate by the way), the car also has some type of aftermarket wheels (dunno type) and has all service records up to 30K. My concern's are moving up to an NSX what type of costs would be involved, I have not driven it yet, but did listen to the motor and it sounded very smooth, I have the FAQ's printed out and will be going step by step by them next time I look at it. I looked online (edmunds.com) and the price is about 6000 dollars to high. I know its not in snap ring range (91 and 92's i believe but correct me if im wrong) and other than that the 93's did not have any problems. What would a good asking price be if I was considering making an offer and throwing in I will need to replace seats and possibly repaint the black portion of the car. Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Jeremiah

Back