advice on inspection near Scottsdale, AZ

Hello,

I think I have found a nice car near scottsdale arizona after nearly searching for a year. I would appreciate any suggestions on where to take it for inspection.

Thanks
Shiva

Take it to Mark Basch at Basch Acura Service. He's the top independent NSX mechanic in the country, and he's right in Phoenix. (602) 244-8010

Is that right? I have emailed the seller but he/she has not replied yet.I am not buying it if I do not hear back.

Thanks for the technician suggestion, Ken.

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Let us know if/when you come to town. There's a friendly group of local NSXers in Phoenix.

hey,

Thanks for the welcome. I have been lurking on this board for about a year but I have never posted. I would like to add that you have a great board and my special thanks to the folks maintaining it. I am looking for a 95/96 NSX-T black or midnight pearl and hope to get one before summer..

ditto that

Originally posted by shiva:
hey,

Thanks for the welcome. I have been lurking on this board for about a year but I have never posted. I would like to add that you have a great board and my special thanks to the folks maintaining it. I am looking for a 95/96 NSX-T black or midnight pearl and hope to get one before summer..

If the eBay car posted was the one you are looking at I can tell you that Richard is a good guy. I was looking very seriously at this car and was getting ready to fly over to Scottsdale to take a look at it.

He says he just took it through an inspection at Basch and it got a perfect score. The detailed pictures that he sent me were awesome, and talking to Richard we realized that we had mutual aquaintences here in CA.

The only reason I didn't take the last step of inspection and actually purchasing this car was that I found a 97 (What I really Wanted) Black/Tan with 12K miles in as close to perfect condition as possible, with 4 years left on a certified warranty. Just couldn't pass it up.

I think that this will be a nice car and worth the trip to do a complete checkout.

PB

------------------
97 NSX-T Black/Tan
00 Mercedes 430CLK (Cab)
93 Cadillac Allante (Northstar)
83 Cessna 303 (Crusader)

I usually see sellers in ebay have a clause that says that the auction can be cancelled if the car sells outside. It is interesting to see how much naplesmotorsports bid on the car. Wonder how much they would have advertised it for if they had got it..

Back