Advice on Car shipping from California to Louisiana in a timely, safe, manner please

Does anyone know of a company that could ship Daniel's car to me from the Sacramento area to Baton Rouge,La that might also consider shipping me the extra OEM Wheels, exhaust, springs, shocks, manifolds, shifter, etc, in boxes all in one move or would it be better to just get the car shipped and drop ship the rest of the stuff by mail or ups. What is the cheapest way to get all the extras here if I cannot get them brought along with the car.

I want a company that will get the car here as rapidly, safely,and without exposure to potential damage. I bet the enclosed shippers are a lot more than the ones that leave your car open to the elements? I do not know. Help please?

Thanks, Prescott

Do a search in the owners forum & prospective owners forum for "transporter" , "shipping", and "car hauler". This has been covered REPEATEDLY. You would have to check with the individual companies about taking boxes of parts. I would suggest packing as much as you can in the trunk & passenger seat area. Yes, enclosed shipping costs more, but it's worth it.

You know I seriously considered doing that myself but after mapquesting it I saw of the 2019 miles back 975 were desert miles. Yikes.

If you ever need an NSX (or any other car) shipped, I highly recommend Gary Almond. He just dropped off a car for me last week, and his service was top notch. He made it from South Florida to Bay Area, CA in 5 days, with door to door service, the car never leaving the trailer. Also provided an update to his progress every 1-2 days.

His prices are quite reasonable for the level of service that he provides.

http://www.almondexotictransports.com/

Back