Advice needed re: Big Brake Intelligence

So I have a brand new rear set of Stoptech rear trophy brakes and zero success in securing a front set. Now I'm on to plan B, which means abandoning the Stoptech option. I've spent a few days searching everything, everywhere, and now I have more questions than answers. Has anyone out there installed a BBK option that meets the following criteria:

1.As light as possible. This is by far my top priority.
2. Street/Canyon use only. My primary goal is to reduce rotational mass (See 1. above).
3. Front and rear needed, I have the parking brake conversion in hand. I don't want to keep the ugly rear calipers regardless.
4.Wheel size is 17/18. I can manage brake clearance.
5. It appears that Brembo package for NSX is NLA.

Any real world experience, coupled with parts that are actually available, would be greatly appreciated.

So I have a brand new rear set of Stoptech rear trophy brakes and zero success in securing a front set. Now I'm on to plan B, which means abandoning the Stoptech option. I've spent a few days searching everything, everywhere, and now I have more questions than answers. Has anyone out there installed a BBK option that meets the following criteria:

1.As light as possible. This is by far my top priority.
2. Street/Canyon use only. My primary goal is to reduce rotational mass (See 1. above).
3. Front and rear needed, I have the parking brake conversion in hand. I don't want to keep the ugly rear calipers regardless.
4.Wheel size is 17/18. I can manage clearance.
5. It appears that Brembo package for NSX is NLA.

Any real world experience, coupled with parts that are actually available, would be greatly appreciated.
I would look into the Tarox kit. @MexiRicer can help you there.

Thanks! On it

Science of Speed still lists the Brembo package. However, I discovered some time ago that product listings can sometimes be pretty virtual.

Spoke with Chris, and it appears that Brembo no longer supplies the smaller front rotor…19” wheels required which no workey for me :)

Brilliant minds think alike…posted a WTB awhile back…crickets so far :)

Back