• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels Advan AVS Model 5 | 17x8 +30, 18x10 +19 | Machined Face, Silver Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting this ad as a feeler since I really should reduce my wheel collection. I just bought these from a friend after he had them refinished and I've driven maybe 200 miles on them since. Wheels were originally imported from Japan by another wheel aficionado, with hand picked widths/offsets for the safest aggressive fitment on a stock NSX body as you can see by the pics. I'm sure you've all seen the popular thread on model 5's and you know they are discontinued and very rare now.

NSXers are often running less than ideal fitment options just to put these on their car so that's why I jumped at the chance to buy these in the ideal 17x8, 18x10 sizes with flush offsets and classic oem style finish (painted silver with CNC machined face and clear coat). The luster of this finish does not come through in pics, they look like metal jewelry in person. These wheels also clear BBK with plenty of room so that was a must have too. And the great thing about 17/18 sizing is that they are lightweight and all the best tires are available to match so the performance is amazing for both street and track.

Tires are like new, extreme performance category Yokohama AD08 215/40/17 and 255/35/18 with maybe 500 miles on them. These tires run very wide, are super sticky, and are 2lbs lighter (and rated better/more expensive) than the Dunlop Star Specs. Only the fronts rub the fender liners slightly when the suspension is compressed because these tires are just that wide with a squared shoulder profile and I also dial out all my camber during alignment. Other members are using these same offsets with normal tires and alignment and have zero rubbing. I was just going to get an alignment and add 1 degree of camber to match my rear better anyways. I can dismount the tires and sell just wheels too.

Wheels only: $3600 (centercaps included) plus shipping and paypal fees if not sent via gift
Wheels and Tires: $4300 (mounted and balanced as-is) plus shipping and paypal fees if not sent via gift

I have plenty of references if necessary. I could hear out trade offers too I suppose.

Last edited:
Bump time, these model 5'a are the most aggressive proper NSX fitment and best finish too IMO, so that's why I bought them. Your car *MUST* be lowered to run these wheels. I've had a lot of interest in these but most people don't understand... They are aggressive fitment as you can see by the photos! That means if you don't have coilovers yet these probably will not fit your car correctly as a spring drop may not be good enough.

I paid almost $5k for the wheels and tires and installation, and am willing to do $4200 shipped as-is, firm. I am losing a grand on them already after I pay shipping so that's the lowest they are getting.

I'm open to trade ideas too but will likely just remove my tires and sell the wheels to keep the price down for people that don't want the sticky-icky-icky tires. Let's say $3500 shipped via paypal gift option for wheels only. I'm eating a lot of cost and that's the same price as most other Model 5's but for the set you really want. :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,227
Last edited:
Pending sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back