• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

AddisonAvenue.com - Financing- BIG THUMBS UP!

Big THUMBS up to member Viet aka "AddisonAvenue.com" for the superr awesome financing! Not only did she give me one hell of a great rate that'll SMOKE capital one, but she went above an beyond to assist me and answers all my questions. I HIGHLY recommend anyone who wants a loan for an exotic, and especially an NSX look to her. She knows what it's like to purchase an exotic and they're very flexible on what they can loan on unique vehicles like the NSX. Put it this way, I was able to finance some extra money for upgrades, pay for my 93 NSX, and still have the option to finance for 5 years at LESS THAN 5.4% for myself. For those who have better credit than mine, because I'm not at the top but rather above average slightly, you can score an even lower rate. They also offer longer terms. From what I hear, they even financed someone for a Ferrari for 12 years!

All this and the crazy part was, the car was in texas, I'm in colorado, Viet is located in Washington and it went flawlessly! BIG THUMBS UP!

new nsx buyers, and those looking for financing in general, I HIGHLY recommend you give Viet aka "AddisonAvenue.com" a chance!

Back