Acura pins hopes on NSX

Repost. Any way, why do they keep calling it the "MDX sport wagon"? It's a huge ass SUV and has nothing to do with a wagon. The S8 Avant and CTS-V Wagon are "sport wagons", not this hideous also ran called the 2014 MDX concept. :rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't see this article posted here.

Bwahaha guilty for no due diligence

Acura needs to have different engine choices. A new Type S TL with a turbo J series or a detuned racing V8 to compete with the M5. Same with ILX.

Acura needs to have different engine choices. A new Type S TL with a turbo J series or a detuned racing V8 to compete with the M5. Same with ILX.

Seriously, they really do, I don't understand why Honda refuses to build a V8?! I mean doesn't every other manufacturer out there have one? I believe Honda is the only one that does not have one in their production cars. I think Honda is very capable of making a great V8 that gets decent mpgs with great power. In order to even be taken seriously in the luxury division they have to have a V8 to compete don't they? Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Infiniti etc all sell a ton of cars and offer great engine choices and I don't hear people complaining about big engines or more power. Honda if you are reading this build the V8 already!!! Stop wasting time before it's too late!!!:frown::wink:

Back