Acura NSX/Craigslsit WOW!!

ill give him credit that it is original, better than making it a convertible.

Yeah but no phone number, no address, you dont know what year the car is, how many current miles. things you should know before you buy.
you can see it a mile away its a scam

but who puts in a sunroof? Yikes I just saw that. looks like the kind you can get out JCWHITNEY magazine. LOL what a bone head. but you right atleast he didnt make it a convert

ITS A SCAM..

Last edited:
Is that amp mounted or just free floating in the trunk? :rolleyes:

yeah with every turn you hear a thump. LOL, or he just threw it there as the car comes with the amp. not hooked up.

100 dollar value yours free with purchase of this MINT NSX

Yeah but no phone number, no address, you dont know what year the car is, how many current miles. things you should know before you buy.
you can see it a mile away its a scam

but who puts in a sunroof? Yikes I just saw that. looks like the kind you can get out JCWHITNEY magazine. LOL what a bone head. but you right atleast he didnt make it a convert

ITS A SCAM..

It's not a SCAM, it's a real car. He just thinks he will get more people interested by leaving things out like the year, etc. Miles are listed in the 50s.

oh sorry didnt read the whole ad, its a 1991 with 50K miles,

sorry its monday.

But reading if even more I found errors in it.

" Purchaed brand new for $80,000, before all the extras were added... "

" I've owned the car for over
4 years since it had 22,222 miles on it."

he had it since new at 80K but its a 1991 and he has had it only 4 years and got it with 22K miles. come on buddy Lie lie lie whats else is he Hiding?

and lambo doors? switch it back and keep your 5K lambo hinges.

But reading if even more I found errors in it.

" Purchaed brand new for $80,000, before all the extras were added... "

" I've owned the car for over
4 years since it had 22,222 miles on it."

he had it since new at 80K but its a 1991 and he has had it only 4 years and got it with 22K miles. come on buddy Lie lie lie whats else is he Hiding?

and lambo doors? switch it back and keep your 5K lambo hinges.

Reading comprehension owns you. The car was purchased new at $80k. Doesn't mean that he was the one that purchased it, just that the purchase price was $80k.

heck the final sticker on my 96 new from rape artists Greenwich acura was 89k:wink:

Back