Acura - Let The Race Begin (NSX appeaers at the end)

Wonder why they didn't put this in the superbowl. Nice ad, but some context could have fleshed it out a bit more. I understand what they are getting at, but I don't think it will universally convey.

now that looks good. i don't care for the one you see at the race track(the blue one), but this one with the lights and all, looks like a nsx. low to the ground, and fast looking. it really looks good from the rear. has a little bit of the old nsx style to it. but that my opinion.

I really liked this commercial. In particular, it gave me some sense of what the new NSX looks like next to the RLX & TLX. The width & height of NSX have been elusive traits for me to conceptualize. The front & rear shots of the car show that the car has sleeker proportions than I had thought.

Cool commercial.

Did anyone else notice the branding of the mech-horses?
From left to right, (pause it at 0:23 to get a good view)

BMW (classic grill on nose and chest plate)
Audi (4 ring emblem on nose, exact 2013 S5 headlights for eyes)
Mercedes-Benz (star emblem on nose, 2014 E-Class headlights for eyes)
Lexus (2014 IS "Nike check" headlights below eyes)

Lucas

now that looks good. i don't care for the one you see at the race track(the blue one), but this one with the lights and all, looks like a nsx. low to the ground, and fast looking. it really looks good from the rear. has a little bit of the old nsx style to it. but that my opinion.

Absolutely agree with all of this! I loved seeing the NSX in relation to the RLX and TLX, it looks low, sleek, and beautiful. Reminds me of my other favorite 3 car scene starring the GOAT from the fast and furious series:

Back