Acura fleet-sales pricing...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
hmmm, I got an email from an Acura dealership in my state who is extending a special "fleet pricing" promotion towards the purchase of all vehicles in their line-up (excluding the NSX).

[I can post excerpts of the email, for further details]

Has anyone gone this route, and what was the difference off MSRP, relative to invoice? "Fleet pricing" is new to me.

Just curious...
:)

I've helped my relatives and friends by directing them to fleet/internet managers for prices on cars and I will do the same when I need to buy a new car. It's so much easier to get the price issue squared away over the phone; fleet managers know fleet customers don't put up with BS so they often will give you their best price or at least something very competitive, because they know the customer will call/email other dealers. You can also find out what rate you qualify for via fax/email, so that all you need to do is drop in, sign, then go in your new car. In some cases, they'll bring the car to you!

Don't worry about the special promotion. All you need to do is contact the fleet/internet sales people at a few dealerships and you can get a great price anytime. Prices vary on models and demand, but I imagine most Acuras go for around invoice.

Back