Acura Emblem

I'm looking for a red Acura emblem for the hood like the one below. Can someone point me to the right direction? Thanks. :confused:

Attachments

• 6802DSC00332-med.jpg
    6802DSC00332-med.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 403
That's the ITR emblem. The part number is: 75700-ST7-R00. You can get one from Scott at Acura of Escondido for $45.00. His prices are quite good and he's a great guy to deal with.

Here is his ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Acura-of-Escondido-Parts

EDIT: He actually has one listed here. You could always get the part from your local Acura dealer as well or just email Scott and he'll deal with you outside of ebay if you want.

redshift said:
That's the ITR emblem. The part number is: 75700-ST7-R00. You can get one from Scott at Acura of Escondido for $45.00. His prices are quite good and he's a great guy to deal with.

Here is his ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Acura-of-Escondido-Parts

EDIT: He actually has one listed here. You could always get the part from your local Acura dealer as well or just email Scott and he'll deal with you outside of ebay if you want.

It didn't mention anythnig about the emblem fitting on a NSX. Do you think it'll work? Is it as simple as taking the original off and stick this one on it? Sorry for the ignorance. I just want to make sure so I don't mess it up. Thanks.

KoolinNSX said:
It didn't mention anythnig about the emblem fitting on a NSX. Do you think it'll work? Is it as simple as taking the original off and stick this one on it? Sorry for the ignorance. I just want to make sure so I don't mess it up. Thanks.
The part is the exact same size as the NSX emblem. The difference is that the ITR emblem's pins (on the back) don't line up with the pin holes on the NSX. Basically you just remove the pins on the ITR emblem and just use the double sided tape that comes with it to attach it to hood. Essentially this is the same procedure that people use when affixing a 2002+ emblem to an older model NSX. So to answer your question, yes it will work and it's a pretty easy procedure - many have done it. :wink: :biggrin:

If you're going to do it yourself, first do a search on how to remove the current hood emblem (dental floss method).

KoolinNSX said:
Thanks, but I'm getting a new hood. :wink: :biggrin:

The emblem is actually not on the hood - it is in front of it - on the bumber cap :smile:

I don't think redshift meant "hood" emblem, but the one on the bumper. I did a search on ebay as well and to my surprise didn't find any, WOW! I purchased mine years ago on ebay and remember seeing them not too long ago but couldn't find any right now.

I know the car shops out here have them, something like $20 each or a pair. They're held on with double sided tape. If you want me to get them for you let me know.

Veleno said:
I don't think redshift meant "hood" emblem, but the one on the bumper.
Yup, that's what I meant. :biggrin:

Veleno said:
I did a search on ebay as well and to my surprise didn't find any, WOW! I purchased mine years ago on ebay and remember seeing them not too long ago but couldn't find any right now.
Actually, you can find them on ebay. Just do a search for "ITR red emblem"

You can also see one on ebay here.

Veleno said:
I know the car shops out here have them, something like $20 each or a pair. They're held on with double sided tape. If you want me to get them for you let me know.
The real OEM ones are $65 from a dealer - at least that's what I was quoted by two local shops.

Back