• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Acura Emblem, spare tire and 95 NSX-T engine cover

I have the other two items you are looking for. I have a spare tire and engine cover from my 1997 NSX-T. I will take $450 including shipping with insurance for both items.

I have a 95 NSX-T. Will your spare tire fit the 95 NSX-T compartment?

Will the engine cover fit my 95 and will my targa top slide perfectly on top of your engine cover?

Will I have any problems installing your engine cover on my 95?

How do you want payment?

Paypal.com or send you a check?

Thanks.

Jacko
[email protected]
714-655-4803

NSXRacer said:
I have the other two items you are looking for. I have a spare tire and engine cover from my 1997 NSX-T. I will take $450 including shipping with insurance for both items.

Jacko,

Nothing has changed on the spare tire on the NSX since the 1994 model and 1995-2003 NSX-T's all use the same targa cover. Items are removed from my car and I can send them once I recieve payment. PayPal is the easiest @ [email protected]. Do you need the OEM brackets to mount the cover to the car? If so, I have those availible also.

Thanks

NO COVER FOR ME!

attachment.php

Last edited:
NSXRacer said:
Jacko,

Nothing has changed on the spare tire on the NSX since the 1994 model and 1995-2003 NSX-T's all use the same targa cover. Items are removed from my car and I can send them once I recieve payment. Payall is the easiest @ [email protected]. Do you need the OEM brackets to mount the cover to the car? If so, I have those availible also.

Actually, I believe the spare tire and mounting bracket for the spare tire were changed in '97 to accomodate the larger '97 front rotors.

-CiaoBoy

CiaoBoy said:
Actually, I believe the spare tire and mounting bracket for the spare tire were changed in '97 to accomodate the larger '97 front rotors.

-CiaoBoy

You are right. I looked in the faq section and the 97+ has a 16 inch spare vs a 15 inch on the earlier models. This spare will still work on a NSX with the smaller sized brakes.

NSXRacer said:
You are right. I looked in the faq section and the 97+ has a 16 inch spare vs a 15 inch on the earlier models. This spare will still work on a NSX with the smaller sized brakes.

Are you going to sell the mounting bracket too? If so, I might be interested. :) I could sell the spare tire from my 94 to Jacko then, hehe.

-CiaoBoy

It doesn't matter who sells me the spare tire as long as it fits my 95 NSX-T and who offers the better discount.

As for the engine cover, my car looks like yours right now....so can you tell me if I need the mounting brackets or not?

Also, does anyone have an Acura emblem for the front bumper?

Do you guys know if the emblem for my 95 nsx-t is different than other years?

Thanks guys. Y'all are the experts and I'm still getting to know my car.

Jacko

[email protected]

Jacko,

I have both the engine cover and spare tire with mounting bracket ready to ship. Did you make a decision on the spare yet?

John

Back