Acura Drivers #7 on the "Worst Drivers on the Road Today" list

http://www.epinions.com/content_960077956
redface.gif

Actually, #8...

[This message has been edited by fangtl (edited 06 December 2002).]

Worth reading for a good laugh. Seems that the author put a lot of time into writing it...Hmmm, an RX driver and an NSX driver. Yep, I guess we both drive the same way.

Regards.

Dang, I only wish I had a thumper system in my NSX, but the speakers are slowly dying...and the bucket seats won't recline anywher near a flat position
frown.gif

Yeah baby, #2. LOL!

I'm guilty of speeding on twisties, and general speeding day to day, but I know the limits of my car on and off the track (its no excuse) and treat others with the utmost respect and right of way.

I think of the person tailgating me, cutting me off, hitting my car like its invisible (happened twice recently), who cut me off without so much as looking or signalling and say to myself, "I don't ever want to be that person or unattentative behind the wheel."

An accident or a mistake is going to cost us a lot more to our pocketbooks then it will to others. I keep the aggressive stuff to deserted twisties, straights, or for the slalom courses.

Sunny

that guy has too much spare time on his hands and a real chip on his shoulder.

he also has poor memory to have forgotten Volvo and Saab drivers... surely they deserve a rating.
smile.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
that guy has too much spare time on his hands and a real chip on his shoulder.

he also has poor memory to have forgotten Volvo and Saab drivers... surely they deserve a rating.
smile.gif

Ditto that. And don't even get me started on TT (Audi that is, not Porsche) drivers.

Regards.

Eerie accuracy - in fact, it even picked up on my schitzo tendencies in toggling between states #1 and #8. Can't remember how many times the NW-NSXCA club folks have wondered aloud, who's that a*** showing up at our club meeting in a Bimmer? (Never get called an a** when I drive the Acura.) LOL!

I think this is a funny editorial!

I think the only type of car that tends to court poor drivers is the minivan. For some reason they seem to be really bad drivers.

Originally posted by JaguarXJ6:
Yeah baby, #2. LOL!

I'm guilty of speeding on twisties, and general speeding day to day, but I know the limits of my car on and off the track (its no excuse) and treat others with the utmost respect and right of way.

I think of the person tailgating me, cutting me off, hitting my car like its invisible (happened twice recently), who cut me off without so much as looking or signalling and say to myself, "I don't ever want to be that person or unattentative behind the wheel."

An accident or a mistake is going to cost us a lot more to our pocketbooks then it will to others. I keep the aggressive stuff to deserted twisties, straights, or for the slalom courses.

Sunny
Ditto on all of the above.

Originally posted by Edwardo:
I think this is a funny editorial!

I think the only type of car that tends to court poor drivers is the minivan. For some reason they seem to be really bad drivers.

I'd be the exception to this rule.
wink.gif

My previous ride (b4 sports cars): 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan.

And yes, I agree with the general rule about minivan drivers, soccer mom or otherwise. Just look at my little sis's way she drives (after I gave up that Dodge to her) as a living proof!

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 09 December 2002).]

Back