Acura "Advanced Sports Car Concept"

RE: http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cf...cura/acura-advanced-sports-car-concept-debuts

I would not buy this car.

"The show-stopping Acura "Advanced Sports Car Concept" made its world debut today at the 2007 North American International Auto Show. The dynamically styled concept provides a preview of the design direction for the successor to the Acura NSX."

I think it's a crying shame to say that the NSX is its "successor".

2070108.010.mini10L.jpg

Good detective work, where did you find that picture. Is this really going to be the next NSX? What other information do you have about the car?

Good detective work, where did you find that picture. Is this really going to be the next NSX? What other information do you have about the car?

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm? :wink:

Acura's version of the new vette :biggrin:

It's not a car. It is actually a rectal suppository that Honda is marketing. The shape is for smooth entry!!!!:smile:

Haha thats just wrong man :tongue:

Not too bad. Might be a contender against F599. The front need to be smoothen a bit.

Looks like they backed an old corvette into a 350Z.

not sure if this has been posted but its on the www.acura.com website under future vehicles. That Advanced Sedan concept is hideous.

Scroll through all the design sketches garbage for the ASCC on www.acura.com.

The only mention of NSX I could find was under photos, design notes:
"Touches of the vehicle's predecessor can be seen in the ultra-slim headlight treatment, wraparound taillights, black cockpit, and hidden door handles."

It almost sounds like they're ashamed of the NSX!!! :eek: The same chump that designed this toilet-plunger looking car "Sotiri" must have written this Acura.com marketing diarrhea too.

Last edited:
Scroll through all the design sketches garbage for the ASCC on www.acura.com.

The only mention of NSX I could fine was under photos, design notes:
"Touches of the vehicle's predecessor can be seen in the ultra-slim headlight treatment, wraparound taillights, black cockpit, and hidden door handles."

It almost sounds like they're ashamed of the NSX!!! :eek: The same chump that designed this toilet-plunger looking car "Sotiri" must have written this Acura.com marketing diarrhea too.

Under the sport’s concept it says “they studied the cracks in the glaciers, they got a sense for the natural flow of shapes, edges and movement.” Hmm, staring at crap in the nature… Sounds like they sent out Robert Downey Jr. to the Arctic with a bag of weed.

I dunno, it looks mean on the 360 spin feature. It kind of reminds me of the newer Ferraris, I guess the design goes with the times. I still preffer the NSX but I wouldn't mind owning one of these... My 2 cents...

Under the sport’s concept it says “they studied the cracks in the glaciers, they got a sense for the natural flow of shapes, edges and movement.” Hmm, staring at crap in the nature… Sounds like they sent out Robert Downey Jr. to the Arctic with a bag of weed.

...not the only crack they studied and got a sense for...

Hey everybuddy I’d rather stick a hot poker up my ass, then to see Honda build this car as replacement for are NSX’s :eek:

I think I know what is wrong with this car. I was looking at it and I'm like what is missing or different about this car. What simple change could they do to get it to look better. Well I thought about one thing that makes the car look horrible is that it is so bland looking. No depth to the curves nothing. So I was thinking why and it hit me the paint on that concept car is horrible. No gloss or metallic look it looks so flat. I wonder how much better this car would look like if they actually gave it like a really nice paint job or something that doesn't look so flat.

Back